The Full Application
The full Application is a detailed document where you write about the following:
- A description of your project, the main activities involved to develop it and any other parties involved.
- What specific need the project will meet?
- The areas of Innovation – the key areas of innovation of the project for example what is unique about this project? How will it stimulate the local area?
- The potential of job creation.
- The project proposed start and finish dates.
- How you will promote the project.
- What will happen if you don’t get funding.
If your project is deemed eligible after you filled in the Expression of Interest form, you will be invited to complete an application form.
An application pack containing an application form with a checklist detailing the required documentation to support your application will be sent to you.
You will be assigned a Rural Development Officer. They will help and guide you in the application process and will offer assistance and support where necessary.
Please note that being invited to submit a Full Application is no guarantee of grant funding. The Full Application form asks for more detail about the project – building on the information given at the EOI Stage.
Even though the form will be sent to you via post, you can download the Application Form here and get started as soon as you’ve been told your project is deemed eligible.
Continue onto Step 4 – Evaluation
Go back and find out more about the Expression of Interest form.