If you feel you meet the criteria, then the next step is to fill in an Expression of Interest (EOI) form.
You have three ways to fill in the EOI form:
1. Click here to download the form.
2. Toward the bottom of this page, you can fill in your details online.
3. If you would prefer a hard copy form, contact the office and we can send one out.
What Happens When We Receive Your EOI Form
The EOI form is a quick-to-fill-in document, it’s really where you outline your idea. Once we receive your form, it will be reviewed by one of our Rural Development Officers.
Two things happen then:
1. If it’s deemed eligible, a Rural Development Officer will contact you and issue you with an application pack. The Rural Development Officer will help guide you in the application process and will offer assistance and support where necessary.
Please bear in mind that being invited to submit a Full Application is no guarantee of grant funding. The Full Application form asks for more detail about the project – building on the information given at the EOI Stage.
2. If it’s deemed ineligible, a Rural Development Officer will get in touch and explain why. They’ll also point you in the direction of alternative sources of funding, where possible.
Completion Guidance Notes
Failure to complete the EOI form completely will result in a delay in dealing with your application.
Here are some guidelines in order to expedite your application:
- Please complete the form in full. All fields are mandatory.
- An electronic application will speed up the process. However a signature is legally required and your application will be deemed complete when we receive the signed copy in the post. If you don’t have a printer let us know and we can arrange a time for you to come in and sign the form to assist with this process.
- The form along with any additional information you feel may be of relevance to your EOI can be posted or hand delivered to Dublin Rural Leader at the address below.
- The form can also be completed electronically and e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you require assistance in completing this form, please contact our team on (01) 807 4282
- A Project Officer will contact you when your EOI has been reviewed.
A copy of this form will be emailed to you on the address supplied below. The electronic form we receive is valid but we do need it signed for legal reasons. Please print it out from your email (it will retain all your answers) and post it or drop it in to the address below. If you need us to print it out you can call us on 01 807 4203 to arrange a meeting to sign it and bring along relevant documentation.
Please Note – Your Expression of Interest form must be completed as a pre-cursor to any application proper for funding under the LEADER programme. This EOI will assist in assessing the eligibility of your proposal and is not to be mistaken for any formal application for funding which may be made by you at a later date.