Dublin Rural LEADER is hosting a Social Inclusion and Rural Environment Event, on the 12th of February, from 7pm until 9pm in Kettles Hotel, Swords, County Dublin.
Who is this Event for?
Anybody who is involved in Social Inclusion, working with different groups or communities, Hard to reach communities, Youth groups, who wish to avail of funds.
Also, anybody who is involved with any Rural Environment group, community or business.
We have invited two guests speakers who will help you to have a better picture of Rural Environment and community financing and will guide you towards a better understanding of these issues and how you can get involved in projects for your own business, community or group that you are part of.
You might want to do something to help your community and you do not know exactly how, here is a list of projects that can be considered for funding under these themes:
Hard to Reach Communities
- Capacity Building for Groups
- Community Infrastructure
- Capital Infrastructure
- Capital Equipment
- Support for inclusive recreational activities
- Community Centre’s/Hubs
- Training & Capacity Building
- Youth Animation initiative for youth in distress or not engaging
Water Conservation & Awareness
- Education and Awareness Training for communities
- Capital Investment for water conservation infrastructure – water butts
Protection & Improvement Biodiversity
- Community Awareness Training
- Protection of Habitats Initiatives
- Creation of eco-systems
- Bug Hotels
- Nature Conservation Initiatives
- Local Biodiversity Plans
- “Pure Mile Projects”
Development of Renewable Energy
- Capital Investment in Energy Products – Solar Panels, Wind Turbines, Anaerobic Digesters
- Development of Prototypes
- Community Heating Systems
- Local initiatives/Impact assessment